Editing the text on the Contact Us page
page last edited on 28 September 2016
Many merchants want to change their Contact Us page so it would display some particular text instead of “To contact us please use the form below” which is displayed by default.
This article describes how this can be done.
- In your store’s Admin area, go to the Translations section (Store setup > Translations).
- In the list of your store’s languages, locate English (or the name of your store’s default language) and click on it.
This opens the Edit labels page allowing you to access the text labels of the language you have selected.
- Use the label filter to find the text label responsible for displaying the text you want to change: copy and paste the phrase “To contact us please use the form below” into the Enter search pattern field and click Search.
X-Cart will do a search through the labels of the selected language. Once the label has been found, you should be able to see it in the label list below.
- Hover your cursor over the label name. This reveals the Edit link.
Click anywhere on the line with the label name and the Edit link. This expands a text area containing the current label value.
- Edit the label value as you require and click Save changes:
- Check the results on the storefront.