page last edited on 26 July 2017
The eBay Integration module for X-Cart 5 creates a new sales channel for your business by automatically integrating your existing X-Cart store with eBay.
- Have your X-Cart store connected to one or more eBay marketplace sites, including the sites for United States, Canada (English or French), UK, Australia, Austria, Belgium (French), France, Germany, Italy, Belgium (Dutch), Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Malaysia, Philippines, Poland and Singapore.
- Get your products listed on eBay in as little as a few minutes using the product titles, images, descriptions, prices, inventory levels, variants and attributes from your X-Cart store.
- Import eBay product listings into X-Cart as products.
- Import your eBay orders into X-Cart and manage all your sales from the X-Cart Admin area so the order information on eBay is updated in real time.
- Get your data synchronized between the two systems either manually or automatically according to your preferred schedule.
- Multi-language support: Have the correct product description translation used automatically when exporting products to different eBay marketplace sites.
- Multi-currency support: When exporting products to eBay or importing product listings or orders from eBay, have the product prices converted into the appropriate currency.
- Have the information of your eBay buyers - such as names and addresses - imported from eBay to become available in your X-Cart store’s Admin back end as customer profiles.
The integration is provided as a service. Subscription plans for merchants of any size are available.
In this section:
- eBay Integration module system requirements and installation
- Configuring the eBay Integration module
- Exporting products to eBay
- Viewing and managing your product listings on eBay
- Importing products from eBay
- Importing orders from eBay
- Automated export of products to eBay and automated import of orders from eBay