eCC Cloud: Quickbooks integration
page last edited on 10 January 2017
eCC Cloud: Quickbooks integration module for X-Cart 5 allows you to connect your X-Cart based store with eCC Cloud, a Quickbooks integration solution by Webgility, a leading provider of eCommerce integration software.
eCC Cloud is Webgility’s SaaS application that flows data from your store to QuickBooks Online and Xero. Easy to setup and fast to connect, eCC Cloud enables you to record your transactions in QuickBooks Online or Xero with one click and track your sales right away.
To start using Webgility’s eCC Desktop solution with X-Cart 5:
- Get access to eCC Cloud software. You will need to go to webgility.com and sign up for a Webgility account or use your existing account.
- In your X-Cart store’s Admin area, go to the Modules Marketplace section (Extensions > Marketplace), search for the module eCC Cloud: Quickbooks integration and install it in your store:
Once the installation process is completed, the module will be added to the list of your store’s installed modules in the Installed modules section (Extensions > Installed modules).
- Use the Settings link to go to the module’s setting page:
- The module settings page provides your store’s connection details: Store Module URL and Access Key.
- Connect your X-Cart store to eCC Cloud using the instructions from Webgility’s Help Desk article on connecting eCC Cloud to X-Cart.
For more information, visit www2.webgility.com/x-cart-5-ecc-cloud or call (877)753-5373 ext. 1