Creating a POS order
page last edited on 17 February 2014
After the product has been added to cart, a new button - Process order - appears next to X-Cart’s standard Go to checkout button:
By using this button the user can create the order at once - without having to provide information about the customers’ address or payment method.
- A prerequisite for successfully creating an order via the Process order button is that the profile of the user acting as POS operator must be properly configured (i.e. it must contain information about the user’s address and payment method).
- For orders created by users with the “POS operator” role, no shipping information is provided in the order details, since the goods are deemed to be sold at a POS location, without any shiping service involved.
- Getting started with POS system for X-Cart
- Using the POS system module (Admin area)
- Using the POS system module (Customer area)