Manual export of orders to ShippingEasy
page last edited on 29 December 2016
In addition to automated export of orders to ShippingEasy based on orders receiving ShippingEasy exportable statuses, X-Cart’s ShippingEasy module also supports export of orders to ShippingEasy in manual mode. This feature can be useful if you want to export to ShippingEasy some orders that had received ShippingEasy exportable statuses before these statuses were defined as such in the “ShippingEasy statuses” mapping table.
To export an order to ShippingEasy manually, use one of the following methods:
- Method 1 (can be used to bulk export multiple orders):
- In the Orders section of your X-Cart store’s Admin area, find the orders you want to export and select the check boxes to the left of their numbers in the orders list.
- Click the More actions link at the bottom of the screen and select Export to ShippingEasy:
The selected orders will be exported to ShippingEasy. A success message will be displayed at the top of the screen:
- Method 2:
- In the Orders section of your X-Cart store’s Admin area, find the order you want to export and open its details for viewing:
- On the page providing the order’s details (General info), click the Export to ShippingEasy button:
The order will be exported to ShippingEasy. A success message will be displayed at the top of the screen: