Enabling the "Recently viewed" block
page last edited on 28 September 2016
You can configure your X-Cart 5 store so that it shows a “Recently viewed” block where store visitors can view the products they viewed recently: The “Recently viewed” block in X-Cart 5 is available through the use of Product Advisor module by X-Cart team. If you want to use this feature, make sure that this module is installed and enabled at your store:To adjust the way recently viewed products should be displayed to your store’s visitors, you will need to adjust some module settings:
- Click the Settings link near the module icon in the list of your store’s installed modules to go to the ”Product Advisor” module settings page.
- On the “Product Advisor” module settings page, adjust the settings in the “Recently viewed” block settings section:
The settings are as follows:
- Display “Recently viewed” block in catalog: Enable this option to enable the display of the “Recently viewed” section on the storefront.
- Maximum number of products to display in “Recently viewed” block: Specify the maximum number of products that can be shown in the “Recently viewed” section.
- Once you are done configuring the settings, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page to save the changes.