page last edited on 07 September 2018
Customer Satisfaction module adds a possibility for a store admin to follow up customers who made orders in the store and collect reviews to get insight on how they rate the store as a whole and the store customer service in particular.
Customer Satisfaction Module Installation and Set-up
To install the module follow the guidelines from Installing addons from the Marketplace.
When installed proceed to the module settings page for further configuration:
The Customer Satisfaction module settings page is devided into 2 subsections:
- General options - where you can set up the general module behaviour:
- Action to send email : Select if you want the request for feedback to be sent right after an order is paid or whether you want to wait some time and send it later on. If you choose to wait, you can define the time period in days (Delay in days) the request for feedback should be delayed for.
- Choose payment status triggering feedback request : Select the payment status that an order should get for a feedback request to be sent to a customer.
- Excellent/no-questions-asked rating : Specify the rating (from 1 to 5, where 5 is an excellent rate) that should not be followed by a survey.
- Facebook fanpage URL : Specify your store FAcebook fanpage URL if applicable.
- Feedback survey top text - where you can define the text welcoming a customer to answer a feedback survey: Decide whether you need to change the landing page text suggested by default for “Auful/Bad/Fair/Good/Excellent” rates. This text welcomes customers on a post-feedback survey page.
When the basic module set-up is complete proceed to the Feedback questions section (Orders -> Feedback questions) to configure the questions that will be presented to a customer as a follow-up survey.
Here you can reorder the existing questions by drag-n-dropping them or delete them completely. Also you can add new questions if necessary. Use the New question button for the purpose:
Don’t forget to save changes when you are done.
When an order gets a status as defined in Choose payment status triggering feedback request a customer receives an email with a suggestion to rate the order experience:
Clicking on a rate forwards the customer to a store page where he can answer the survey questions as they are configured in the Feedback questions section to clarify his position and leave comments.
All customers’ feedbacks are registered in the Customer feedback section in the store admin area (Orders -> Customer feedback):
To manage a feedback click the […] button opposite the feedback in question. You’ll be redirected to the Manage Customer Feedback page where you can check for the survey details and the comments provided by the customer.
Each feedback except for the ‘excellent’ ones get the NEW status that you can change to ‘IN PROGRESS’ or ‘CLOSED’ when the feedback is addressed. The ‘excellent’ feedbacks get the CLOSED status automatically.
To process the feedback further you can contact the customer by email to thank him for the feedback left or to help in case of any questions.
Help make this document better
This guide, as well as the rest of our docs, are open-source and available on GitHub.