X-Cart eBay Integration
page last edited on 15 October 2017
The addon X-Cart eBay Integration creates a new sales channel for your business by automatically integrating your existing X-Cart 5 store with eBay.
Have your X-Cart store connected to one or more eBay marketplace sites, including the sites for United States, Canada (English or French), UK, Australia, Austria, Belgium (French), France, Germany, Italy, Belgium (Dutch), Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Malaysia, Philippines, Poland and Singapore.
- List your products on eBay and sync your eBay and X-Cart catalogs:
- Get your products listed on eBay in as little as a few minutes using the product titles, images, descriptions, prices, inventory levels, variants and attributes from your X-Cart store.
- Import eBay product listings into X-Cart as products.
- Updates to products in X-Cart catalog will apply to these products on eBay, and vice versa.
Import your eBay orders into X-Cart and manage all your sales from the X-Cart Admin area so the order information on eBay is updated in real time. Total, subtotal, tax and shipping cost are imported. Change the order status to “Shipped” and assign a tracking number in X-Cart, and see the order updated on eBay accordingly.
User profiles are imported, too: You can have the information of your eBay buyers - such as names and addresses - imported from eBay to become available in your X-Cart store’s Admin back end as customer profiles.
Get your data synchronized between the two systems either manually or automatically according to your preferred schedule. You can update your products and import orders from eBay by cron, according to the schedule: hourly, every 12 hours, daily or with whatever interval you like.
eBay Category settings on 3 levels: You can set a default option, as well as improve product mapping by specifying it on the category and even product level.
Multi-language support: Have the correct product description translation used automatically when exporting products to different eBay marketplace sites.
Exchange rate: If your store uses a different currency than your eBay listings, you can set an exchange rate for automatic conversion of the prices and totals during the export of products to eBay and the import of orders back into X-Cart.
Price Modifier: Want to sell at a higher or at a lower price? Use this setting, supporting positive and negative values, that can be absolute and percent-based.
- User-friendly setup wizard
The integration is provided as a service. Subscription plans for merchants of any size are available.
In this section:
- X-Cart eBay Integration System Requirements and Installation
- Configuring X-Cart eBay Integration
- Exporting Products to eBay
- Viewing and Managing Your Product Listings on eBay
- Importing Products from eBay
- Importing Orders from eBay
- Automating Import and Export Tasks for eBay Integration
Help make this document better
This guide, as well as the rest of our docs, are open-source and available on GitHub.