Importing Orders from eBay
page last edited on 15 October 2017
To have information about the orders created and completed on eBay in your X-Cart store’s Admin area, you will need to import these orders from eBay into your X-Cart store.
To import completed eBay orders into your X-Cart store:
In your X-Cart store’s Admin area, go to the Upload eBay orders page (Orders > Upload eBay orders)
- Specify which orders you want to import by adjusting the following fields:
- eBay site: Specify the eBay marketplace site from which you would like to import orders.
- Upload eBay order for: Select the period for which you would like to import orders.
- eBay Order Id: If you need to import all the orders changed during the specified period, leave this field blank. If you need to import just some specific orders, enter the eBay Order Ids of these orders in this field (Multiple IDs should be separated with a comma). Note that eBay Order Id is different from eBay Sales Order Id; it is eBay Order Id values that you need to use here.
- Click the Upload orders button to launch the order import process. While the import is in progress, you may see a screen like the following: If you have any orders on eBay that were changed during the specified period, in a few moments they should be uploaded to your X-Cart store. For example, on our demo installation, we had just one order from eBay during the past 6 hours, so the list of uploaded orders contains only one item:
In your X-Cart store’s general list of orders, eBay orders are marked with the “EBAY” icon so you can easily tell them from the rest of the orders in your store.
Help make this document better
This guide, as well as the rest of our docs, are open-source and available on GitHub.