Fractional and Fixed quantities
page last edited on 28 December 2016
The module “Fractional and Fixed quantities” provides a number of product quantity related features for your X-Cart 5 online store.
With this module you can:
- set different quantity units for the different products in your store (useful if you need to * sell candies by the pound, ribbon by the yard, fabric by the bolt, etc.);
- sell the same product using different quantity units (for example, fabric by the yard and by the bolt);
- sell products using decimal product quantities (for example, 0.5 meters of fabric);
- sell products in packs containing fixed quantities of items (a dozen of eggs; a 6-count multipack of water bottles, a 60-count box of pens, etc.);
- set allowed quantities which can be added to cart at a time (1 box, 5 boxes, 10 boxes, etc.)
In this section:
Help make this document better
This guide, as well as the rest of our docs, are open-source and available on GitHub.