Google AdWords (via Segment Integration)
page last edited on 21 January 2019
Google AdWords is a powerful tool for attracting new customers and growing your user base. It gives a merchant an ability to evaluate the effectiveness of a business campaign and make necessary adjustments if required.
X-Cart allows you to submit data to Google AdWords and get access to all the advantages it gives via the Segment Integration addon facilities.
To be able to submit data to Google AdWords you need the Segment Integration Addon installed, enabled and configured to collect data from your X-Cart store.
To configure Google AdWords via Segment a store admin should:
- Open the Segment back end.
- Click Add destination on the Segment Overview page:
- Choose Google AdWords from the list:
- Click the Configure Google AdWords New button (any of them) to proceed further:
- Choose the source site the data to be transferred from:
- Follow the configuration procedures as described in Segment Docs
- Enable the Google AdWords New destination when you are done.
Help make this document better
This guide, as well as the rest of our docs, are open-source and available on GitHub.