Order Reports Module
page last edited on 19 July 2018
Order Reports module helps merchants to analize the sales return-on-investment by segmenting orders by products, categories, shipping country, etc. Hence it’s possible to track where the most sales come from and get ideas about how to increase the revenue.
Order Reports module is included in the X-Cart Ultimate edition and is a paid module for X-Cart Business and Multivendor.
Once installed and enabled the module adds the Order returns section to the Orders parts of the Admin area (Orders -> Order returns):
To analize statistics on the orders placed in the store a cart admin should open the Orders -> Order returns section and choose:
- a required time period
To set the required time period specify the date or date period in the Choose date field and click Select. Today/This week/This month/etc. shortcuts are also available.
a required orders segmentation (Total / Product / Category / Shipping country / Shipping state / Coupon / Top customers)
- Total : Provides general statistics on the orders’ gross total and subtotal for the requested period, on the shipping and tax charges, on average order value and customer lifetime value, total number of repeat purchases, etc.
- Product : Provides info on the most profitable and most ordered products
- Category : Provides info on the most profitable categories in the store.
- Shipping country : Provides info on the countries you are selling to ranging them by the volume of sales and number of orders.
- Shipping state : Provides info on the states (if a country has them) you are selling to ranging them by the volume of sales and number of orders.
- Coupon : Provides info on the most profitable coupon sales. The orders with no coupons applied are shown in the No coupon row.
- Top customers : Provides info on the top buying customers of your store.
Each report can be exported into a .CSV file using a special orange button at the top of the page:
Help make this document better
This guide, as well as the rest of our docs, are open-source and available on GitHub.