page last edited on 20 September 2018
The Product Stickers module allows to label any products in your store with custom stickers to deliver special information to your store visitors.
To start using the module install it as described in Installing addons from the Marketplace.
When installed proceed to the module settings page to configure the options:
The Product Stickers module configuration settings are as follows:
- Display product labels as stickers : If enabled, default product labels (sale, market price, etc.) will be displayed as stickers.
SaleSale stickerMarket priceMarket price sticker
- Allow vendors to edit product stickers : If enabled, vendors can create, edit and assign product stickers to the products they own. Applies to X-Cart Multivendor and Ultimate editions only.
Submit the settings to make them active.
To create a new product sticker:
Open the Product stickers section in the admin/vendor area (Catalog -> Product stickers) and click Create:
In the new blank line enter the sticker name and choose the text and background colors:
- To choose a color:
- Click in the color field
- Choose the desired color on the color palette
- Click the multicolored round button in the bottom right corner to add the chosen color
- Save the sticker using the Save changes button.
When all required stickers are created a store admin/vendor can assign them to products.
For this purpose:
- Find the product you want to edit in the product list (Catalog -> Products) and open the product details
- Locate the Product stickers option in the Info tab of the product details page:
- Choose the stickers you want to apply to the product from the drop-down:
- Update product.
That’s it! A product sticker is assighed to the product and will be displayed in the storefront.
Help make this document better
This guide, as well as the rest of our docs, are open-source and available on GitHub.