X-Cart 5 to WordPress Integration
page last edited on 27 December 2016
The module X-Cart 5 to WordPress Integration support has been discontinued. If you wish to sell products via your blog, we recommend the module Buy button; it enables you to add product widgets with the Buy button right into your blog posts. If, however, you are interested in adding a Wordpress blog into your X-Cart online store, then consider the Blog System in X-Cart 5 addon.
Want to make money from your blog page? The module X-Cart 5 to WordPress Integration for X-Cart 5 can help you with that. This module allows you to add an online store feature to your existing WordPress-based website. With this integration you can embed individual products and even whole categories of products into your blog pages and let your blog readers not just browse the goods, but also add them to the shopping cart and place the order.
In this section:
- How X-Cart 5 to WordPress Integration works
- X-Cart 5 to WordPress Integration: System requirements and installation
- Configuring the X-Cart Intergration plugin in WordPress
- Adding products and categories to your WordPress blog
- Adding the Category menu and Product search widgets to your WordPress blog
Help make this document better
This guide, as well as the rest of our docs, are open-source and available on GitHub.