Getting Started with X-Payments Subscriptions
page last edited on 15 June 2016
To begin using the X-Payments subscriptions addon on your system:
- Ensure that your X-Cart store is connected to X-Payments using the addon X-Payments v1.x-3.x Connector. Make sure that you have at least one payment method with tokenization support configured for your store. (You should be able to find this method in your X-Cart store’s Admin area). Also ensure that this payment method has the “Save cards” option enabled in its settings.
- Ensure that your system meets the system requirements for the addon X-Payments subscriptions, then install and enable the addon.
- Configure automated execution of periodic tasks for X-Payments subscriptions (required for correct operation of the addon).
- Adjust the X-Payments Subscriptions and Installments addon configuration settings.
- Configure your subscription.
Help make this document better
This guide, as well as the rest of our docs, are open-source and available on GitHub.