Multi-vendor: Vendor Experience
page last edited on 21 December 2015
In this section, you will find instructions for using the features and functions of a Multivendor X-Cart store as a vendor.
By “vendor” we mean a marketplace vedor/seller/merchant or an agent acting on their behalf and represented by an X-Cart store user with the access level “Administrator” and the role “Vendor”. Vendors are allowed to log in to the store’s back end, but have access only to a limited set of features (This is called a “Vendor area”).
A vendor is responsible for their part of store configuration and maintenance which they work on via the so-called “Vendor area”. The scope of features and functions available to them depends on the Multivendor mode enabled for the store by the administrator.
In this section:
- Multi-vendor Beginner’s Guide for Vendors
- Vendor Registration
- Managing Vendor Profile Information as a Vendor
- Managing the Catalog as a Vendor
- Vendor Access to Product Classes and Attributes
- Managing Shipping Methods as a Vendor
- Vendor Access to Orders and Statistics
- Vendor Import/Export
- Requesting a Payout of One’s Earnings as a Vendor
Help make this document better
This guide, as well as the rest of our docs, are open-source and available on GitHub.