Secure Trading Payment Solution
page last edited on 01 August 2018
An X-Cart store can be integrated with a Secure Trading payment system that delivers the most secure, reliable, fully PCI DSS compliant online payment processing to organisations worldwide.
Using Secure Trading payment solution will allow you to:
- Process payments on a Secure Trading dedicated HTTPS servers (that use the SSL protocol).
- Process payments without storing credit card details on your server.
- Accept a large variety of currencies.
- Use a full suite of fraud-prevention tools by Secure Trading.
- Monitor all transactions using the Secure Trading online transaction management system, MyST.
To accept payments via Secure Trading, please ensure you have met the following requirements:
- You have a Secure Trading account with either a test or live site reference. (e.g. “test_site12345” or “site12346” respectively)
- You have a MyST login (provided in the welcome email from Secure Trading) to perform certain maintenance tasks on your account.
- Your firewall is configured to allow connections from Secure Trading’s IP Ranges.
If you are unsure on any of the points above, please contact Secure Trading for assistance.
Please read on:
Help make this document better
This guide, as well as the rest of our docs, are open-source and available on GitHub.