Types of Product Attributes - by Value
page last edited on 28 January 2017
Attribute values can be configured using one of the 4 value types available by default:
- Plain field
- Hidden field (for global attributes only)
The Plain field and Yes/No types support the multi-value feature, i.e. they can be configured to have multiple values.
A type of an attribute field value should be chosen depending on how you want to use this attribute in the storefront. By default X-Cart product attributes can be used to configure personalisation product options, product options with multiple values and price-weight modifiers.
In this section :
- Attribute Value Field Types
- Personilization Options (Editable Textarea)
- Multi-Value Attributes (Product Options)
- Price and Weight Modifiers
Help make this document better
This guide, as well as the rest of our docs, are open-source and available on GitHub.