Adding Images to Product/Category Descriptions
page last edited on 28 September 2016
You can easily add images to category/product descriptions.
To add an image to the description of a category or a product, follow the steps below:
- In your store’s Admin area, open the details page of a product or category to which you want to add an image.
Locate the “Description” field in the Info tab of the details page and click the Insert image icon.
A popup window will display.
- Select a source for your image and follow the flow. You can use one of the three ways for this purpose:
- Upload an image from your computer;
- Insert an image by URL;
- Browse for an existing image.
Click OK (or similar button) to insert the image into the description.
If you need to edit the new image click on it and use the tool bar above:
- Click the Update button at the bottom of the page to save the details of the product or category you have been editing. The changes will be saved.
Now if you check the storefront for the category or product you have edited, you should be able to see the image you have added as part of the description.
Help make this document better
This guide, as well as the rest of our docs, are open-source and available on GitHub.