Enabling the "Recently viewed" block
page last edited on 28 September 2016
You can configure your X-Cart 5 store so that it shows a “Recently viewed” block where store visitors can view the products they viewed recently: The “Recently viewed” block in X-Cart 5 is available through the use of Product Advisor module by X-Cart team. If you want to use this feature, make sure that this module is installed and enabled at your store:To adjust the way recently viewed products should be displayed to your store’s visitors, you will need to adjust some module settings:
- Click the Settings link near the module icon in the list of your store’s installed modules to go to the ”Product Advisor” module settings page.
- On the “Product Advisor” module settings page, adjust the settings in the “Recently viewed” block settings section:
The settings are as follows:
- Display “Recently viewed” block in catalog: Enable this option to enable the display of the “Recently viewed” section on the storefront.
- Maximum number of products to display in “Recently viewed” block: Specify the maximum number of products that can be shown in the “Recently viewed” section.
- Once you are done configuring the settings, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
Help make this document better
This guide, as well as the rest of our docs, are open-source and available on GitHub.