page last edited on 27 February 2019
To configure currency:
- Go to the Currency section of your store’s Admin area (Store setup > Localization).
- Use the settings in this section to adjust the currency parameters for your country:
- Hide trailing zeros in fractional part : Enable this option is you need the store prices to be rounded and decimals not displayed.
- Store currency : Choose your store currency from the list.
- Format : Set the appropriate format of the prices representation.
- Prefix : The field is defined automatically based on the chosen Store currency field value.
- Suffix : The field is defined automatically based on the chosen Store currency field value.
- Save changes to submit the currency settings.
If you want the prices to be displayed in a currency matching a customer’s location use the Multicurrency Addon
Help make this document better
This guide, as well as the rest of our docs, are open-source and available on GitHub.