DDoS Attacks: What Are They and How to Protect Your Site. Webinar with CloudFlare
page last edited on 30 January 2017
CloudFlare stops attack in excess of 100 Gbps multiple times a week (some in excess of 500 Gbps), which would completely overwhelm any E-Commerce platform. These guys are true experts in what they’re doing, and they are eager to share their knowledge and experience with us.
We’ll be speaking about:
- Definition - What is a DDoS and why do you need to protect against them
- Background on how a web requests works - DNS and HTTP
- What are the different types of DDoS - Volumetric, DNS, Application Level
- Why is it so easy for attackers to launch DDoS attacks?
- How Does CloudFlare Stop DDoS Attacks
- Protecting Your E-commerce Site from Attack
Published on Apr 9, 2015
Help make this document better
This guide, as well as the rest of our docs, are open-source and available on GitHub.